Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I don't know why it took me so long to finally try this out considering I've known about this mod for a while now (;)), but man is it awesome!

My only suggestion is it's a bit too bloomy at times (it's at it's worst at the two Spielberg circuits) and the colors become just a little too cool. I'm pretty sure you've done that to try and work the warm lighting back to more neutral levels, but I think it's gone just a bit too far which makes things look a bit... purple. I think if you tone it back just a little this could become a must have addition!

Guy's
These are not anything like orsm 2012 models.
These are all 2015 Spec models with all 5 models as current.
ORSM mod was only Holden and Ford as that's what was there at that time.
This is not nor even based on anything orsm.
All 5 Models will be Scratch built with Physics and Sound from Reiza. 2 are finished awaiting fine touchups.
You wouldn't get a license for any V8SC content as Forza have the dip there.
:)

I see , thank you for the explanation , and thank you too all the guys who are working on this to make it a reality! Really looking forward to it.

• Deleted member 130869

I think an Essington Park conversion and maybe even Toban, by Patrick, would add two good tracks to a possible CART fantasy line-up.

is that video based on this series... if so was that a Bentley in there CAR no 23. that alone would be a great addition to this mod... although i personally think we got enough Beamers already in pc sims

Hi there modders! Kinda new to upgrading games but loving the concept. I have a facility in mind that I think would be awesome for GSC it's up here in Canada, Canadian tire Motorsport park (mosport). It has the historical gp track (Tudor series and nascar trucks), wicked kart track (hosts pro events) and has another more technical driver development track. There is even a school there renting/racing formula FE cars. Looks like a big project but as an employee at the track I can help out as much as I can. Thanks for your time! A quick google search can give you more info than me, see yas on the track!

I don't know why it took me so long to finally try this out considering I've known about this mod for a while now (;)), but man is it awesome!

My only suggestion is it's a bit too bloomy at times (it's at it's worst at the two Spielberg circuits) and the colors become just a little too cool. I'm pretty sure you've done that to try and work the warm lighting back to more neutral levels, but I think it's gone just a bit too far which makes things look a bit... purple. I think if you tone it back just a little this could become a must have addition!
Thank you for your feedback, EB!

Made some changes based on your feedback.

I don't know what happens with Spielberg track. The bloom effect looks a little heavier there.

Some comparison screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/t9f3p#1

Thanks again!

How good is the physics in your opinion, Patriot ?
And why GT3, when there are already mods available covering this series ?
I don't see a point, really, unless the overall quality is Reiza-esque or at least has quality physics. Updated physics is all the old Blancpain mod really needs imo. I think it's a bit of a waste of your skill and time to redo a GT3 mod from scratch.

But obviously you enjoy your hobby and that's what matters most. And we get to have more toys to play with in the end. :)

In what way, you feel, is your mod better than all the other GT3 mods ?

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Indianapolis Speedway (CART 1998) - Indianapolis for GSCEx

Hi all.

Here is Indianapolis speedway for GSC, Cart version.
Credits to RacerAlex I could not contact (no mail, no link...).
He did a nice pdf presentation of the track.

Well, very old track but I did my best to update it. Some things would deserve a deeper update but unfortunately it is not possible.

It is already ok in the trackbase.ini for the chassis.

Thanks to denis for loading screen and minimap.

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years