• 26000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Resource icon

Tracks Indianapolis Speedway (CART 1998) 2.0

Apr 29, 2008
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Indianapolis Speedway (CART 1998) - Indianapolis for GSCEx

Hi all.

Here is Indianapolis speedway for GSC, Cart version.
Credits to RacerAlex I could not contact (no mail, no link...).
He did a nice pdf presentation of the track.

Well, very old track but I did my best to update it. Some things would deserve a deeper update but unfortunately it is not possible.

It is already ok in the trackbase.ini for the chassis.

Thanks to denis for loading screen and minimap.
Read more about this resource...

Lancey

100RPM
Dec 19, 2010
Patrick.
Need some help with this track. When I try to load it it freezes. I get a log message stating " error loading MAS file for Indianapolis " or something like that with the MAS file. Of all your tracks I've d'loaded this is the only one I've had any problem with. I am using steam version 1.31 Can you help.

Lancey

100RPM
Dec 19, 2010
My track folder is uspit. Will re-download and place it in its own folder. I have another ? For you, can I place tracks in a group folder. Eg: all V8 Supercars tracks in a one folder called "V8 Supercars"

Lancey

100RPM
Dec 19, 2010
All is fine with this track now reinstalled it into locations folder not into Uspits folder as I did. Thanks for these great tracks Patrick

Taris

100RPM
Aug 25, 2014
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Indianapolis Speedway (CART 1998) - Indianapolis for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
Hi Patrick,

The track is really excellent.But in online race we did it,we had several accidents at the pit stop.The cars of riders who abandoned the race are invisible in the Pit Lane.Would like to fix it? Maybe making the cars stay in the garage instead of the pit lane..

http://boxracebrasil.liveracers.info/Results/Result/a6253141-2f6b-4f49-966f-99f729364aa5

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 79 30.0%
  • Instagram

Votes: 99 37.6%
  • Facebook

Votes: 47 17.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 61 23.2%