Resource icon

Tracks Indianapolis Oval 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dennis Phelan submitted a new resource:

Indianapolis Oval Ver1.0 - Indianapolis Oval

Indianapolis Oval Ver1.0

Extract this zip into your C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\"Playername"\race 07\ folder
allow to verwrite Indianapolis folder if you have the RC version as this will just add a subfolder "oval" inside the Indianapolis folder

Please delete previous version of Indy and the Indy hat file located in the "GTR2\UserData\LOG\HAT" folder

IT's easy to have this track folder end up in the wrong location. So instead, extract the Gamedata and UIDATA folders from...

Read more about this resource...

Hello friends ... I'm having problems with the oval, it's not today. even after purchasing Content Manager, I can not do a race weekend, usually just a workout ... when I try to run, I give the error "AI Spline Might" .. I do not know what it is .... Indianapolis Road Course Does it have any "fix" to help? Thank you very much in advance..

• Deleted member 13397

you are sure, you are not mistaken it with Asseto Corsa

I might be a bit thick in the head for asking this, but I do not have a race 07 folder to put the files into. I tried creating one but to no avail. I know I am doing something wrong, I just do not know what. Thanks in advance

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%