rF2 INDIANAPOLIS 250(km) SPECIAL EVENT - Mon 29th May 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I messed up and knocked off my monitor while moving things around the room, now it's unusable and I don't think I can borrow a monitor from someone.:(

Thanks guys that good fun!
Quali went alright and I was happy with the front row. Jan's time was just a bit too fast so not sure I could have got that anyway.
First half of the race was basically just me and Jan leading each other until the pit stops appoached. We both didn't fight much and so were able to pull up a nice gap to the rest. Just a few laps before I needed to pit the SC came out and we both went to pit. Had a little shorter standing time for some reason and passed him on the pit exit but with the SC out that didn't matter anyway. After the restart it turned out to be a three way battle with Jan and Ed until we finally opened a little gap with about 10 to go. Sorry for overdoing the weaving a bit there, tried to get rid of Jan but that didn't work anyway. Definately was a bit too much. So with 2 to go I slowed down a bit on the back straight to make him pass but he didn't play along so I put the ARB as high as I dared and floored it which opened up just a sligh gap. Tried to cover up the inside as good as possible and nail the last lap which worked out for me as Jan didn't nail it quite as well and the gap was just enough to make it.
Not the biggest oval fan here but Indy certainly always delivers :thumbsup:

That was good fun! Kudos to everyone for brilliant driving, even Michaels snake added to the experience ;)
I'd love to race Indy again at some point, even in other cars :)
I timed my last two laps wrong and then drove like ****, so Michael had too much of a gap for me to do anything really.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%