Indesign Assisment about RaceRoom Racing Experience

Hello Everyone

I did an InDesign assignment for college about RaceRoom Racing Experience and what the sim is all about I would love for you to have a look if you have some free time
its an interactive PDF with clickable images that go to your website and some video

You will have to download it from mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/download/vim61f7xxgw31xe/InDesign+Harry.pdf
since I could find a way of uploading an interactive PDF and making the pdf viewable with the images and videos working

10562464_10153196300842785_3280121771131113271_o.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to download it.

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

I tried to download it.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."
Ah ill look in to this

I tried to download it.

updated the link

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years