Incredible Heusinkveld customer support

Just a quick shout out on the impressive customer support with Heusinkveld I've just had. I discovered my HE Handbrake stopped being recognised by Windows. After my own testing I found it's the external USB controller board has failed.

I emailed Heusinkveld late Saturday night (UK time) and received a reply from Svend within the hour. That's pretty incredible getting a reply on the weekend and the Netherlands is a hour ahead. A further response from Heusinkveld this morning for me to try a fix. Sadly no luck and Heusinkveld are posting me a replacement controller board out today.

Great products, and amazing after sales service. Other racing sim manufacturers take note!

I had an issue with the handbrake mounting bracket and sent Svend some pics showing the issue.. He sent me a whole new handbrake and I had it in Australia within the week..!! - The best customer support i've ever experienced... :inlove:H.E!

Upvote 0
I had an issue with the handbrake mounting bracket and sent Svend some pics showing the issue.. He sent me a whole new handbrake and I had it in Australia within the week..!! - The best customer support i've ever experienced... :inlove:H.E!
Agreed Simon. I had a very small self inflicted issue and they sent out a replacement which I got over the weekend. I also bought a shifter on a Thursday early afternoon here in Australia and received it on the next Monday. Incredible.

Upvote 0
Agreed Simon. I had a very small self inflicted issue and they sent out a replacement which I got over the weekend. I also bought a shifter on a Thursday early afternoon here in Australia and received it on the next Monday. Incredible.
Thats insane takes near a week to get melb to syd half the time through bloody aus post.
Been eyeing off a few of their products its good to know the are reliable and go the extra mile with customer service

Upvote 0
Thats insane takes near a week to get melb to syd half the time through bloody aus post.
Been eyeing off a few of their products its good to know the are reliable and go the extra mile with customer service
Go for it Turvey. I was messing about with my pedals and the spring flew off amongst other things. I rang them and Svend ended up saying you should be asking Niels those questions so he put me through and I got everything sorted. Niels only concern was making sure I was able to enjoy myself using their products. It was amazing. By the way Brett from Hybrid Racing Simulations is also out of this world if you are buying anything here in OZ from his range of products. Tell him I sent you !!

Upvote 0
Go for it Turvey. I was messing about with my pedals and the spring flew off amongst other things. I rang them and Svend ended up saying you should be asking Niels those questions so he put me through and I got everything sorted. Niels only concern was making sure I was able to enjoy myself using their products. It was amazing. By the way Brett from Hybrid Racing Simulations is also out of this world if you are buying anything here in OZ from his range of products. Tell him I sent you !!
Man thanks not seen them before, those direct drive wheels look awsome dare i ask what they are worth? Wish they had a running website with pricing.
I dont have face book lol can't stand the crap

Upvote 0
Man thanks not seen them before, those direct drive wheels look awsome dare i ask what they are worth? Wish they had a running website with pricing.
I dont have face book lol can't stand the crap
You can email him at info@hrsims.com.au
I have Facebook but don’t accept friend requests. Works for me:p
His stuff isn’t cheap but support is amazing and so is the quality

Upvote 0
No mate. Much cheaper than bodnar but dearer than accuforce
They got back to me last night very quickly .i thought his price was resonable considering the accuforce v1 was $2000 originally. I was hell bent on fanatec poduim but this has really got me interested and plus i do like to support aussie companies when i can.do you have one of these wheels or any experience with it ?

Upvote 0
Yes mate. I have his servo and the HRS 280 which was a limited edition wheel he made. I also bought the HRS display which runs Z1.
How prompt he is to reply stays that way when he has your money too. That’s not just to get the sale. He’s a bit of a freak in that respect. I’m in WA and will think of something to ask at 11pm and the next thing he is responding. Crazy. Makes me cautious about when to message. Lol
I have had mine since December 2016. It’s incredible. Had a V2 Fanatec before that.
The $2500 or so doesn’t include a wheel. Is that about what he quoted?

Upvote 0
Swift response and no ifs or buts is my experience. 'Let's fix this'!
Same story when my gas pedal spring recently broke. Contacted HE Monday afternoon and got a reply within 25 minutes stating that a new spring would be shipped to my address. Picked up not one but 2 new springs at the post office today.

New springs are longer and made of thicker wire than the old one. I should be set for a while.

Upvote 0
I ordered a clutch pedal and it showed up not working. I notified customer service and they shipped me a new one and it was here in the US in 4 days! very cool of them to quick ship it like that.

Upvote 0
Sorry to revive an old thread. Just want to add to the praise of excellent customer service from Heusinkveld. Recently the circuit board on my Sprint pedal stopped working due to a loose USB connector. Contacted them, Enzo sent me a replacement board and it got to the US in 2 days. Talk about excellent and fast customer service. I probably wouldn't have gotten such excellent service even for companies in the US let alone half way around the world. Because of this, I think whenever they come out with a newer version of the Ultimate Pedals, will have to think about upgrading. With such great service, it's definitely an incentive to stay with the brand.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years