Incredible fun!! Who has it?

I also have it and have been occasionally poking at it every now and then. Unlike previous FlatOut titles I am finding it easier to control with a wheel than gamepad so far, but I have not spent too much time on dirt tracks yet.

I think it would be pretty cool if there were enough people to get some races going. That, or Carmageddon: Reincarnation. Show those track marshals who is boss! hehehe
Carma is farther away than NCG: Wreckfest though.

I caved in with this weekend's special offer. €18 was apparently below my impulse buy threshold for semi sims :)

To have something to compare it to, I started up DiRT Showdown before buying to refresh my memory of that horrible blemish to DiRT's good name. There are less differences in the FFB and physics than I expected between Wreckfest and DiRT Showdown. Cars seem pretty glued to the road in both, FFB (through my T500) provides gentle hints of what the car is doing in both. But Wreckfest is otherwise a far more mature game than Showdown, and I like the tracks more too.

Looking forward to trying out the broad selection of tracks: I'm pleased with the number of options available to actually indulge in contact-racing, as compared to demolition arenas which are definitely not my thing....

P.S. Don't worry, I didn't buy Showdown: it came free with GRiD Autosport preorder.

edit: after more time, the FFB has grown on me, as has the physics. This is a lot better than DiRT Showdown even at this early stage :)

Last edited:
Its good fun! Had it a while now but not spent much time on it really. When multiplayer works its great fun, really nice for something different and less 'serious'.. I'd 100% be in for some club race's if RD decide to hold any... at least it would (help) hide my skill deficit...:D

Single player is fantastic and i enjoyed a lot. But MP seems to be a bit problematic with lag and ping issues (maybe just for me). If worked smooth, multiplayer could be a fantastic experience and i would love a RD club event!

I can confirm it is a good laugh if anything :D Mind you though that the game is still in alpha/beta/whatever and quite far from a polished, finished product. Nevertheless it has a working single & multiplayers and I love them both. Handling isn't particularly good imo at the moment but they are working on an improved tyre physics now so it will get A LOT better in the coming months.
GET IT NOW that it's on sale :thumbsup:

I can confirm it is a good laugh if anything :D Mind you though that the game is still in alpha/beta/whatever and quite far from a polished, finished product. Nevertheless it has a working single & multiplayers and I love them both. Handling isn't particularly good imo at the moment but they are working on an improved tyre physics now so it will get A LOT better in the coming months.
GET IT NOW that it's on sale :thumbsup:
Just bought :D Downloading now, will give it a first shot after the CSGO grand finals :p
Always had a good laugh with FlatOut as well so I think this is somewhat a must

EDIT: Does it work well with G27? :p

Last edited:
Not that well late night with sleeping parents :p
Anyways we should have a screenshot section
31DEF2F91532BA6CB4FE1A121CDD77EC0622522E

Just epic wrecks waiting to be shared

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years