Incredible fun!! Who has it?

Damn right I have it! Actually I bought this game not long after it first hit steam but only since multiplayer was added have I put much time into it. This game really is all about online play and I've had great fun in full servers on the tarmac oval and figure 8.

Really looking forward to seeing this one develop.

Since Steam is offering it for 13 Euros today, I now have ---->

FUN.gif

So, its fun, it looks good and its only an early version. So far so good...

BUT - when will it ever be updated? Have the developers forgotten about it or something? Come on, i want this to be a winner but im getting fed up of the lack of SP features and hit & miss multiplayer... even just a word from the devs with some updates would be reassuring??

So, its fun, it looks good and its only an early version. So far so good...

BUT - when will it ever be updated? Have the developers forgotten about it or something? Come on, i want this to be a winner but im getting fed up of the lack of SP features and hit & miss multiplayer... even just a word from the devs with some updates would be reassuring??
Have you read their blog? http://nextcargame.com/blog/
They are working on a number of things atm that they're aiming to get out just before christmas (according to a tweet). One of the things they are working on is new tire physics which understandably isn't an easy and quick task as it will affect everything with the handling.

I'd be up for some Race Department multiplayer races.
Does anyone have any advice for being able to host a game. I've forwarded ports on my router and set up a game, but none of my friends have been able to see it, so I'm guessing I'm missing a step somewhere.

I'd be up for some Race Department multiplayer races.
Does anyone have any advice for being able to host a game. I've forwarded ports on my router and set up a game, but none of my friends have been able to see it, so I'm guessing I'm missing a step somewhere.
That should be the only pre-requisite: Opening the ports...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%