F1 2010 Increase visuals modification

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
N

Nacio

• Nacio

All settings are maxed/ultra, res is 1920 x 1200 24 inch monitor. The graphics are stunning, but I want more detail. I am currently getting 190 FPS, so I have plenty of room. Looking for anyone with the knowledge to edit config files.

• JakDan

WOW! 190 FPS, lucky if I get 190 frames per hour. I guess if you are on Ultra settings then the next stage in better graphics is reality itself.

What exactly do you want?
You won't get more polygons on the models or better textures because they are not in the game.
You could try the DirectX 11 workaround or the lighting mod but everything else won't be possible.

• Nacio

Rampage II extreme motherboard. Core i7 920 overclocked to 4.0, water cooled using cosair H50 cooler. 2 Geforce GTX 295's in SLI. Cosair HX 1000W power supply. X-fi Titanium sound card PCI. Cosair high performance memory 1800mhz.

This sounds more like a "Hi guys, I have an epic computer which is better than all yours put together, I am awesome" thread. sorry ^^.

Short of pumping everything to max, installing texture mods, not sure what you can do :p. the game looks incredible as it is.

hmmm......190fps......sounds like b***sh*t to me. Screenshots/videos showing the supposed 190fps would be great, but then I doubt you can, high frames in menus don't count lol. How much more detail do you think you can see when you are chewing around at 150mph+ anyway lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back