Incident Report Season 6 -Watkins Glen

I am very sorry, it was me Christian.. I braked too late on the slippy track.

In Lap 1 I had another incident with anyone who crashed me.. but also no problem because I wasn´t very concentrated yesterday and made so many mistakes that this one incident wouldnt change anything.

TS 180. (in my replay, lap one, braking in to turn 7, the Toe)
Contact with Fabian Kampfmann.

I came on the inside, I guess Fabian must have been unaware of me when he aimed for the same lane. I thought he intended to keep his left lane. I failed to brake and steer enough (with cold rubber on wet surface) to avoid the contact. I am sorry.

TS 957. (lap 10, braking for turn 6, the Chute)
Contact with Eliezer, he has an accident and lose control. Fun duel though.

I've had a look at the replay Cristian. I'm not sure if it might look different on your replay, but on mine it seems that I have secured the inside line prior to turn in, then you took your normal line through the corner turning into me. I do understand these things can look quite different, we'll have to check the server replay when its out. Is it out?

hi guys

T: 2285.62
Vincenzo Cavaliere

i was trying to overtake him, you were going left and right and i coulod not predict which side to choose for the overtake. idecided to go left and as i did so did you and smacked you from behind causing myself suspension damage. i hope i didn't ruin your race!!! maybe i should have been a little more patient.

TS: 274,
Contact with D Turnbul.

End of lap 2 i was right behind D- Turnbull, then he made a small error and went wide and on the grass and when I tried to pass , his car suddenly lost control & went back on track going sideways right in front of me , it was impossible to avoid the contact. For me it was simply a racing incident as I believe we both could not do anything about it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 250 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%