In the market for a buttkicker

Im adding a edition to my rig and am thinking about mounting a buttkicker under my seat. Does anyone have any recommendations or personal experience with a specific product? There's a few out there and could use some help. Thanks

I have the LFE model and love it. I drilled 4 holes on the side of my Playseat but will eventually get a plate that it's upside down and have it directly under the seat as compared to the side. The Buttkicker Gamers I hear are ok but to me the Lfe unit's are the way to go and if you want they have a floor plate you can install one on that you can use on a race seat as well as your couch simply by lifting up the leg. Make movies so much better.

Worth Every Penny imho

The Isolators you see on the bottom are very IMPORTANT. They keep the motion where it belongs.

Upvote 0
Don't know where you live, but they are ALWAYS out of stock in North America. Or atleast they were for an extendedly long period of time.
I have no experience with the Buttkicker brand, but as for adding a tactile transducer ABSOLUTELY. It's a much more immersive feel and well worth every $$, maybe triple! ;)
If you have a few extra $$'s and don't want to deviate from the Buttkicker name, than absolutely try for the LFE. More expensive but hugely more powerful, plus they don't have those stupid chair brackets that the Gamers have.
Splurge and get one, you won't regret it for a second.

Upvote 0
Don't know where you live, but they are ALWAYS out of stock in North America. Or atleast they were for an extendedly long period of time.
I have no experience with the Buttkicker brand, but as for adding a tactile transducer ABSOLUTELY. It's a much more immersive feel and well worth every $$, maybe triple! ;)
If you have a few extra $$'s and don't want to deviate from the Buttkicker name, than absolutely try for the LFE. More expensive but hugely more powerful, plus they don't have those stupid chair brackets that the Gamers have.
Splurge and get one, you won't regret it for a second.

The stock issue has to do with the Tsunami and that has been taken care of now and the shelves are getting stocked again and are readily available again.

Upvote 0
That's is the Mini Lfe and I cannot say on that one for i have it's bigger brother. But for the price I'd say you would be hard to go wrong for I paid 179.99 just for the Kicker and only have to turn it to 3 or 4 for MAX effect and wanted the bigger amp for my home theater seats and that one has a remote as well so you won't have to get up out of your seat.

I'd say if your just gonna do a race seat your good BUT if you want to do your couch as well you might want to look at it's bigger brother but it does add another dimension to your seat and is why I want a SimExperience setup for X-Mas.

Damn this site and all it's toy's :)

Upvote 0
That's is the Mini Lfe and I cannot say on that one for i have it's bigger brother. But for the price I'd say you would be hard to go wrong for I paid 179.99 just for the Kicker and only have to turn it to 3 or 4 for MAX effect and wanted the bigger amp for my home theater seats and that one has a remote as well so you won't have to get up out of your seat.

I'd say if your just gonna do a race seat your good BUT if you want to do your couch as well you might want to look at it's bigger brother but it does add another dimension to your seat and is why I want a SimExperience setup for X-Mas.

Thanks a lot for your help. Im going with the one I posted above. I have a killer home theater setup as it is. About 15K vested in it but its in our bedroom since the teenagers in the house would destroy it if I had it in the living room :\ and have no intentions of hooking up a buttkicker to the bed. Lol... its strictly for my rig. I have been making all sorts of upgrades recently. From 3D to button box's... burning a hole in my pocket but I figure once its totally setup the way I want it will be totally awesome! Thanks again :)

Upvote 0

Thanks a lot for your help. Im going with the one I posted above. I have a killer home theater setup as it is. About 15K vested in it but its in our bedroom since the teenagers in the house would destroy it if I had it in the living room :\ and have no intentions of hooking up a buttkicker to the bed. Lol... its strictly for my rig. I have been making all sorts of upgrades recently. From 3D to button box's... burning a hole in my pocket but I figure once its totally setup the way I want it will be totally awesome! Thanks again :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years