Resource icon

Apps In-Race Music 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I tried your application. It even works with mp3.But one moment is annoying.A command prompt window appears, and it would be better if this process is hidden.And yet, is it possible to simply specify the path to the necessary files instead of the specified Songs folder?

Attachments

• Скриншот 07-05-2023 181724.jpg
    Скриншот 07-05-2023 181724.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 65
Hello, I tried your application. It even works with mp3.But one moment is annoying.A command prompt window appears, and it would be better if this process is hidden.And yet, is it possible to simply specify the path to the necessary files instead of the specified Songs folder?
Sorry for the late reply. The new update for this mod should make sure the process is hidden now. I'm not sure how I would go about making it that you could set the path to the folder, but one option could be to delete the Songs folder and replace it with a symlink to any other folder. This way the app would still think the songs were in the Songs folder without having to keep a separate copy there.

Do you have to manually open play_songs.py every time you open a new race? Isn't it supposed to detect when acs.exe opens and play automatically?

Do you have to manually open play_songs.py every time you open a new race? Isn't it supposed to detect when acs.exe opens and play automatically?
As long as you have the app enabled in the games settings it should just start on its own when you open a race. Is it not starting for you?

Do you know the version number of python you have installed? And did an earlier version of this app work at all?
The latest one from python's website, also I remember when there was an in-game app to start the music each time I started a race it worked perfectly... Oh well.

The latest one from python's website, also I remember when there was an in-game app to start the music each time I started a race it worked perfectly... Oh well.
Does anything come up in the ac console at all? Failing that you could try editing Music.py and everywhere that mentions "pythonw" replace it with "python" to see if that changes anything.

Does this work in the content manager menu?
Sorry, but I have only ever used the default menu so I could not say for sure. As long as you can enable the mod the same as others from the content manager and you have your music files in the correct place it should hopefully work.

Did you ever try it using the content manager menu? If so were there any issues with it or did it just work?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%