In need of a wheel/pedals for £150-175 - thoughts?

Gents. I realise this is the very low end of things but is all i can justify (and its an xmas present). Track day car chews up way too many ££ so SWMBO has put her foot down...."not spending anymore on a middle aged man playing racing games" as she likes to put it.
Anyhow, i play AMS, Richard Burns Rally and occasional Euro Truck simulator on my trusty (read ancient) Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP (the one with the red bits on the wheel), which I must have bought in the late 90's. It works ok (with a squash ball under the brake pedal) but the rotation is 180 degrees max so my thought is that anything new would be a step up !
Happy to go new or used, the T150 looks around the right price point (2 pedals, dont need 3) or something pre-loved would maybe be the better choice. If anyone has something used that they have not got around to advertising, then happy to chat.
Not sure "hanging on" and saving up some more is an option, as justifying £300 isnt gonna fly past the finance minister (aka wife)...cheers all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back