In Memory Of William Marsh

This really hits hard.

I remember him talking a few years back about how it was to work with ISR and the eventual fallout and I thought 'alright here we go... just another youngster ranting' but he was miles ahead of my age prejudice, calm and collected he gave an objective description of the whole ordeal and why stuff ended up as is. It's not like he was unknown to me, but at that time I had little experience viewing/reading/listening to him, however after watching that video he absolutely proved, and continued to do so with every consequent material released, that he was something unique in the sim racing community. To me he really cemented himself as a very reasonable human being, passionate yet level headed about sim racing!

My sincerest condolences.

Last edited:
My condolences to the family.

I followed him for a few years now and saw his videos about his experience with Inside Sim Racing. Given that he kinda look alike (check my avatar) and have a similar demeanor I always felt some kind of connection and always appreciated his good naturedness.

For all those struggling with mental health, life is worth it, your friends and family love you and would really miss you if you were gone. Fight the good fight :)

Last edited:
The most comforting thing, I can take from this, is the news from his family.
Having them mentioning, William Marsh, was a believer and had accepted Christ in his life.
I wish I knew that beforehand.

Be it that our flesh is weak but our souls are eternal. When you have faith and see, a loved one passing on. Then you have that assurance and comfort, you know one day you can see them again in heaven with our saviour Jesus.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

I never knew this and was really pleased to hear this as well. His personality made total sense when I found out he was a believer.

Just read this. Would have believed it if i read this on April 1st to be honest. This is really sad news, i liked that guy. Way too young.

Rest in Peace, William Marsh.

Very sad to hear, it was always inspiring for me to watch Will charge into the field of Sim Racing. He was one of the nicest guys and seemed to always have time for everybody.
Rest in Peace, Will, you will be missed.

Sim racing paddock isn't my favorite sim racing channel, because many times I don't agree with Will, and because of cultural differences (I tend to prefer European youtubers than US ones for that reason).

But his work and his insight had always been really interesting and made his channel so special and unique. He was a dedicated worker, his content was well prepared and executed. His senstivity (I didn't know he had mental health issues) was obvious and it was at the end his strength, as his analyses were, and still are thanks to the internet, trying to be positive by building constructive reviews.

Something had been obviously wrong with the channel for a few months, as few content had been posted. I thought it was the period, between the covid and the lack of real news in simracing, which turned many channels (some were my favorite ones), in uninteresting streaming shows. And William wasn't this kind of content creator, although he had made streamings, but only in specific occasions.

Unfortunately the decrease in his youtube activity had other explanation, and it is sad to learn a nice guy of his age, with such potential, knowing what he had already achieved, just passed away. May William be at peace behind a wheel.

Last edited:
I can't believe this, I was wondering where he was lately too. We all watched him grow as a content creator getting more and more confident and I enjoyed racing in his streams. I remember early on he asked me to read over a few of his scripts before making a video, no idea why, I'm nobody lol.

I will miss Will, the man, his content, and his races. Very sad day :(

He had his reasons to ask you for help and your opinion because he valued your opinion. You are somebody to him and everyone else. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%