In Memory Of William Marsh

Way too young, should have turned 28 tomorrow. RIP @William Marsh, your family, friends and viewers will miss you.
Our first member of the 27 club.
733.gif

Also what was Mr Marsh's cause of death?

I know it’s a very personal thing but does anyone know what happend to our beloved friend?
I chatted with him multiple times over the years he was always so genuine. I’ll miss his YouTube videos.

I saw this on Reddit:

"Message from William’s family.

FAMILY ANNOUNCEMENT: Friends, To say our hearts are heavy is the understatement of our lives. It is with the deepest sorrow and heartbreak that we, William Marsh’s family, tell you he tragically and unexpectedly passed away in his sleep in the early morning hours of March 22, 2021. Will was so open about his life and his struggles, please rest assured that he never gave up. He fought for his life until the end and his death was not by his own hand. We are still in deep shock as we mourn our unthinkable loss - truly Heaven’s gain. We have no doubt that He is in Heaven with Jesus, as he was so strong in his Christian faith. He is at perfect peace now, though we struggle so hard to find peace of our own. As we take steps forward, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Live your lives as beautifully as Will did. We will be creating a Facebook group where you all can share photos, memories, quotes, puns, jokes, anything and everything about our Wonderful Will. It is also where we will provide any further information. For now though, it was all we could do to write this announcement. There is no right way to end this because it all feels so wrong. Again, please pray for us as we mourn together and cling to the fact that Will is at peace. Love, Will Marsh’s Family"

Truly a tragedy, RIP Will, i'll miss your videos.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%