In Memory Of William Marsh

I love this community as friends and family, even if I'm not all that social.....and it feels like that kind of loss.
A comforting soul and genuine honesty.
Deepest condolences and prayers to the family.
RIP William, may you race us all in Heaven one day.

It's shocking and saddening. When I started sim racing, Sim Racing Paddock was one of the first sim racing channels that I subscribed to. I enjoyed that Will's videos were insightful and he was very measured and fair in the way he shared his opinions. Also, I thought he was a doing a very good as a communicator. He had a nice soft spoken voice that was well suited for broadcasting. He will be missed.
R.I.P. William

Last edited:
Unbelievable. What a tragedy to lose such a kind soul at such an age.

My condolences to the family, friends and everyone blessed to have known William.

R.I.P William Marsh.

Hello everyone, this is Will's sister. I just realized the date when someone mentioned it below. I completely forgot about April Fools. I wish with everything in me that this wasn't real--we would never do that to anyone. Unfortunately, he really did pass away on March 22nd. His birthday is April 2nd so that's why we felt it was important to share the news before his birthday. We just couldn't bring ourselves to do it any sooner. Thank you all for your love for my brother. Words cannot express how grateful we are to you for providing such love and support to him over the years. This truly was his passion and you all are a huge part of that. Thank you, everybody.

Last edited:
Wow, literally just saw a recommended video on YouTube about the passing of William Marsh. I thought it was a bad joke. But as soon as I read the video description it sank right into me it wasn't a bad joke. It's the ugly and harsh face of reality.

He was one of the most kind hearted and soft and genuine people in the sim community. A though to swallow fact. And that young. Rest in peace and my condolences to his friends and family. :cry:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years