In game MOTEC HUD?

Hi everyone,

Ive just upgraded my RACE install with RACE Injection. Can you tell me if there is any kind of mod that shows tyre temps, brake temps etc on the HUD.... like a MOTEC plugin?

The problem is that most programs are not allowed to write information to the "My Programs" folder. You should setup a folder in the root of the drive, perhaps something like C:\MotecData\ should do the trick. Just make sure you create the folder before you setup the plr file to point to it.

ive spent hours playing with this thing Motec

Data Acquisition Rate="10" // rates 1, 2 ,5, *10*, 20, 50, 100
Data Acquisition In Race="0"
Data Acquisition EXE="C:\Program Files (x86)\MoTeC\i2\1.0\MoTeC.exe"
Data Acquisition File="C:\Users\ME\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\USERDATA\\vehicledata.spt"
MoTeC LogFolder="C:\Program Files (x86)\SimBin\GTR\MoTeC\Logged Data"
MoTeC Minimum Time="20" // minimum MoTeC recording time (sec)
MoTeC Multiple Logs="1" // generate unique filename for each new log

BTW ArkhamUK, Real Time Telemetry can be displayed on a seperate computer (including laptop/netbook, windows only AFAIK tho), so you could do what I used ot do and have Laptop next to main screen, if you're still wanting telemetry viewable while driving.
Don't think that got mentioned here before.

Hi, i am wondering if anyone on here as got XD 2.1.9 to work with Race Injection? My friend as just bought a new hign spec PC and got the disc version of Race Injection and installed the game via Steam. He place the XD file in the root Race 07 folder within the Steam folder and he also updated to the latest DirectX 9.0c package via the link on the XD authors home page. http://www.vitumo.de/

When he is in the game and clicks DRIVE, the XD hud appears for a couple of seconds then it disappears and it wont show back up till the race is over. He as tried it with all the different cars but still the same happens. He as re-downloaded the file again and installed it but the same thing happens.

I use XD on my PC with Race 07 plus all the add on packs which i purchased seperatly before race Injection was released and it works fine and my PC is virtually the same spec as my friends (i7 Core processor, nVidia GTX560 ti)

So basically i just want to know if XD works with Race Injection and if so as anyone had these kind of problems and fixed it?

Little tech-related question here guys regarding MOTEC.

I have a second monitor (well, a tv with VGA socket) so I'm wanting to get motec setup and use duel screen, but at the moment due to financial restraints I'm using the VGA socket of my graphics card for my monitor (meaning to get round to buying a DVI cable) and when I have a DVI for my monitor it will free up the VGA socket to plug my second one in,

Would I be able to plug the second monitor into the VGA socket of the motherboard and run the motec on the second screen through that?

When I first build the PC and plugged monitor into the motherboard it didnt' show anything on screen so I'm not sure if the graphics card port overrides that and both can't be used...surprisingly enough I'm not that technically minded!

It is possible that it will work, but you will have to get into the BIOS to set the port on the motherboard to be active as well as the other graphics card. Keep in mind though, that most onboard graphics cards, especially older ones used system ram for their graphics ram making them slower as well as using valuable resources for a second display on systems that had less than 4Gb of ram.

Cool thanks, will give it a try tonight. Got 4gb ram so that shouldn't be an issue. MoBo is fairly new, although quite cheap so will see how it goes!

EDIT: Couldn't find the option in the BIOS to activate the port on the mobo, guess I'll just wait until I have a DVI cable and can just use the gpx for both...

Have a question,

I got the Takatec software yesterday but have a problem, I currently have triple screens setup and no 4th monitor :( to use the software but I have a Laptop but have no idea how to hook it up to my PC and get the Takatec system to work

In need of help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back