Resource icon

Apps In-game Keyboard Shortcuts Extension 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tsuka1427 submitted a new resource:

Add Shortcut Key - Add shortcut key function to the in-game

info_dl_addon_addshortcutkey.jpg

Add shortcut key function to the in-game.
Can execute actions such as restart and return to pit by pressing the shortcut key.

Shortcut key
Shift + S : Start (same action as when clicking the steering icon in the upper right)
Shift + P : Teleport to pit position
Shift + R : Restart session
Shift + E : Exit Game

Auto start mode

The pit menu...

Read more about this resource...

This is a wonderful idea!
I am looking forward to try out the app.

Is is possible to have key shortcuts assigned to apps?
I would like to open and close different apps with key shortcuts (for example leader boards, tire app, view settings, …).

Hey really like the idea of the app but Assetto Corsa crashes while loading the car when this app is activated. Any suggestions for this problem?

This is a wonderful idea!
I am looking forward to try out the app.

Is is possible to have key shortcuts assigned to apps?
I would like to open and close different apps with key shortcuts (for example leader boards, tire app, view settings, …).
Since it can't interfere with external Apps, it is impossible unless it is implemented self.

Nice app but I have issues (one is same as ramokerat in reviews). After pressing "Ctrl + P" , my car is back to pit but my wheel isn't working anymore. If I quit the session, my wheel is working fine in controls page and I can start another drive session without trouble.
The only external app that I use is FFBClip and test was made with original asseto corsa content (no car or track mod) on hotlap mode.
And second minor issue, when I use "CTRL+V", i'm back to pit but the menu is not the setup one as described, I'm on the standard screen (with lap, current time and weather, skip and restart buttons)

Many thanks for this great app. Besides the already mentioned issue, that CTRL+P disables the wheel, but overall i'm very happy about this app. I have it combined with VoiceAttack. It's absolutely great that i can give a voice command and i'm back at the pits without the need to touch the keyboard. Awesome.

This is a great addon but for some reason, it keeps crashing my Assetto Corsa. If i disable it, things work fine. Once this starts happening, the only way to get this addon working again is to delete my assetto corsa folder in my documents and setup things again. Has anyone else experienced this?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%