in game data missing

hey guys

im using the T500RS + Roso steering wheel and i have strange problem
since they interduce the new 798 build the game stopped send my wheel the onboard data. ( speed , gear , times) on the roso wheel itself.
ofc in other sims like AC and Iracing everything works fine. so something is wrong only here.

what should i do ? re- install rFactor ?

thanks

Do you use a plugin for doing that? If that is the case, you have to find out, if the plugin is 32-Bit or 64-Bit and then go into the Bin32 or Bin64 directory depending on the plugin and then put it into the plugin folder.
rFactor2 is running in 64Bit by default. If you only have a 32Bit plugin you need to change it to 32Bit in the rFactor2 launcher on the "options" tab.

Do you use some piece of software for the Display like Fanaleds or SLIMaxManger?

Im using SLIMAXManager for the display.
i think plugin is 64 bit as slimax write its like this .
before lanuching the game this slimaxmanger recognize im in the sim
so its something to play with the settings i believe

Im using SLIMAXManager for the display.
i think plugin is 64 bit as slimax write its like this .
before lanuching the game this slimaxmanger recognize im in the sim
so its something to play with the settings i believe
You have to install the 64Bit Brigde/Plugin from SLIMaxManager. It might recognize that the game is starting, but if you haven't chaned anything just updated you will be running in 64Bit with the 32Bit SLiMaxManager Plugin. I had to update it as well when I tried 64Bit.
So it is correct, that it is not working at the moment, but it is a quick fix. Just install the 64-Bit Bridge from SLiMaxManager ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%