In case you are tired of strapping your pedals to your playseat challenge …

EDIT: Recommendation partially withdrawn; those brackets are a not sturdy enough for LC brakes. (Read here)

My new recommendation: These guys.
See pictures here.

------- original post -------

Hi guys,
as some of you might know (or not – doesn't matter ;)),I'm a happy owner of a Playseat Challenge. (With a DD wheel on it. Not kidding.)
Also, I recently upgraded from Thrustmaster's T3PA (w/ LC mod) to T-LCM pedals.

One thing that always bothered me was Playseat's solution to fix the pedals to the tray by a velcro strap. Having load cell equipped pedals, the strap did not stand the applied forces too well. Also it always somehow got in the way of my heels.

However, rather by accident I found a chinese guy on eBay who sells 3D printed brackets for attaching pedal bases to the Playseat tray: https://www.ebay.de/itm/402288330978
As they are quite inexpensive, I decided to give them a try. After 9 days of shipping (deliveries from China have gotten really fast) they arrived today.
They make a sturdy impression and the four of them grab my T-LCMs real tight. I had to stick some felt strips on them, for I was afraid to scratch our hardwood floor otherwise.

Last edited:
I also use cable ties. The T-LCMs however were tricky because there isn't anywhere on the bottom to put a cable tie through, so I ended up joining a bunch together and going around the entire front area. It's solid and held in place but by no means ideal since there are cable ties on the top of my pedals.

Upvote 0
would you mind posting a pic or two?

There you go! I wrapped the ali strip in back heat shrink to make it look better and to stop it scratching the floor. Also bent the ends up so the bolt heads clear the floor for the same reason. This has all been in place for 18 months and works perfectly. Total cost £5. :)
IMG_5306.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years