In Car Music

A

Ariff Roose

• Ariff Roose

im playing gtr evolution offline and i realised a button on the top of menu sounds saying - In Car Music: Yes/No
i click it and all i get while racing is a stoopid annoying home screen sound. Not very interesting or satisfying, neither it is nice to drive with.

SO.. Here is my problem, how do i change it? Is there a certain folder for it?

There should be a folder called Music somewhere in the game's files. Check both My Documents and the Program Files folder groups. Simply drop your favourite music track into that folder and go racing. The default music will still play through, but as soon as it has finished you will hear your music.

At least that's my understanding of the process. Try it and see what happens.

Hi, i dont drive with "in car music" but if you place your own mp3s in the folder

My Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\Music

then you can listen that music while being in the main menu. Maybe the "in car music" will provide the same music then.

I use the in-car music sometimes but i would like to get rid of the original game music. Especially the tune that came with STCC is awful and poorly mixed with such a load on the low-end.. Have to turn down subwoofer levels everytime that track is on. MORE COWBELL, shouted the producer....

Can you remove these tracks completely?

And yes, the folder for your own tracks is My Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData\Music. You can use also the one found in the steamapps folder but then the offline-install won't use it. Don't know about the supported filetypes, at least wav and mp3 are amongst them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%