AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Watkins Glen - Monday 15 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
MULTICLASS.WATKINS.png

Welcome drivers to a Multi Class event with LMP's and GT2/E's. There will be a Mandatory Pitstop between 10 and 50 minutes. The field will be limited to 24 drivers max. Please see 2nd post for drivers brief. The Porsche 919 (LMP) is way to fast to use with the other two LMP class cars, however it will be used on its own, on alternate weeks.

Join us:

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM PRACTICE WEC #00
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RACE WEC #01
Cars: Drivers, please read 2nd post in this thread. "Very Important"

LMP
GT2/E
Track: Watkins Glen International 1.0 Download
Track Temps: 27c
Layout: Boot Classic Endurance
Fixed Setup: No
Pitstop: Mandatory Pit Window 10-50 minutes
Driving Assists:
Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7b Download

Schedule EU: Monday 22 January 2019
Practice: 19:00 (UCT) 30 minutes
Qualifying LMP:
19:30 (UTC) 15 minutes
Qualifying GTE:
19:45 (UTC) 15 minutes
Race: 20:00:
(UTC) 60 minutes

Entry List
LMP

1. PfzFantaribo - Toyota TS040 Hybrid
  2. [COLOR=#0059b3]Callum Hornb[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]y[/COLOR] - Toyota TS040 Hybrid
  3. Enzo Fazzi - Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO
  4. SOLO59 - Toyota TS040 Hybrid
  5. Medilloni - Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO
  6. pfleety - Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO
  7. Jimlaad43 - Toyota TS040 Hybrid
  8. Ramón Clemente - Toyota TS040 Hybrid
  9. pattikins - Toyota TS040 Hybrid
  10. Björn Johansson - Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO
GT2/E - See second page for Bop settings
  1. Faceplant - 458
  2. RobertR1 - RSR
  3. Miguel Batista - C7
  4. Spilskinanka - RSR
  5. Asterix - BMW
  6. HF2000 - 458
  7. asteroulis - RSR
  8. Chris Down - RSR
  9. Fatalist88 - RSR
  10. Kek700 - RSR
  11. JBaeumle - RSR
  12. LeSunTzu - BMW
  13. Dennis Phelan - 458
  14. Craig Dunkley - RSR
  15. Bruno Iwanczuk - RSR
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
GT2/E BoP: For ALL Multiclass events, these bop settings will be used for the GTE Class
  • BMW nothing
  • Corvette 20kg / 35% Restrictor
  • Ferrari 0kg / 15% Restrictor
  • Porsche 20kg / 30% Restrictor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Event: Monday 22 April 2019
  • Cars: Multiclass GTE - Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015
  • Track: Silverstone
  • Track Layout: GP
  • Track Temps: 28c
  • Track Conditions: Clear
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL DRIVERS: PLEASE READ AND ENSURE THAT YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE ADDITIONAL RULES THAT APPLY TO ALL MULTICLASS EVENTS

Multiclass
A minimum of six (6) drivers are required before the LMP class will become official. If we have less than six (6) drivers sign up for the LMP class, the class (LMP) will be removed from the event, a day prior to the event taking place. If there are any GTE slots still available, you will be placed in that class (GTE) Should you not want to drive GTE? then please make a post is this thread to that effect.

LMP drivers must ALWAYS drive with your lights on, you are allowed to also flash your lights, if you feel the situation ahead requires this. GTE drivers are not allowed to use your lights in anyway, this also includes "flashing" this rule, will help identify the class of car that may be behind you.

Please Note
The rule above will only be applicable if it does not become dark during the race. When it is dark ALL drivers must use their headlights, regardless of the class in which they are driving, but GTE drivers are still not permitted to flash their headlights.

Overtaking / Lapping
LMP drivers are predominantly responsible for ensuring that a pass is completed safely and successfully. The only requirement of GTE drivers is that they remain on the racing line when shown the blue flag and being overtaken; they should always behave predictably. Meanwhile, the LMP drivers are expected to safely find a way around GTE drivers without forcing them off their line. Headlights should only be flashed to indicate presence, and be used sparingly. And finally, LMP drivers should only initiate an overtake against a GTE car where appropriate and when it is safe to do so.

Drivers ..This is a personal recommendation and not a rule - LMP cars should only be driven by experienced drivers, due to the extra responsibilities involved.

Last edited:
In please Craig, another corking track :inlove: - never used any of these cars so will have a play and let you know which class/car asap.

Edit: I'll go with the Audi please mate

Last edited:
Oh man, I love the RSR.. But I think I won't manage to race on Mondays..:cry:
Craig, do you think a comeback to Sundays (another time than the ACC events) or 1 hour earlier on Mondays would be possible?:inlove:

Oh man, I love the RSR.. But I think I won't manage to race on Mondays..:cry:
Craig, do you think a comeback to Sundays (another time than the ACC events) or 1 hour earlier on Mondays would be possible?:inlove:

Monday has to remain, because I am almost certain that ACC, will take most of our customers, if not now, it will shortly, it is a great sim. With regards to time, it makes no difference to me, but it is an EU event. You get in from work, have dinner, then you want to spend some time with your kids and Wife, before the kids bedtime. This is why we set a time of 8pm ...but like I said, if the majority want it one hour earlier? it is fine with me.

Monday has to remain, because I am almost certain that ACC, will take most of our customers, if not now, it will shortly, it is a great sim. With regards to time, it makes no difference to me, but it is an EU event. You get in from work, have dinner, then you want to spend some time with your kids and Wife, before the kids bedtime. This is why we set a time of 8pm ...but like I said, if the majority want it one hour earlier? it is fine with me.

Yeah I know, 8pm is a perfect time, but in Germany it's 9pm already:unsure: As many drivers are from UK (I suppose) this time probably won't change :( as I also understand that 7pm could be too early for you guys overseas :p

Oh I'd like to do this but I don't know yet if I'm going to be away next week with work, so put me in as a maybe please with the LMP Toyota and if the LMP class drops out then the 458 please. :thumbsup:

Multiclass race! Another new experience for me. For now I think the 458 please but I will try out the other GT/E's. Is the practice server running with the restrictor and weight settings?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%