AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Watkins Glen - Monday 15 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Alright chaps. Been a while! I'll try and get in on this Craig. Will let you know if I can make it. Be good to race again!

Hope someone can help ( @Craig Dunkley ?), never driven these cars until tonight and can usually search for a good target time to aim for, and for both classes at this track I can't find anything.

Yes, I know we don't talk lap times:rolleyes: so please could someone pm me with a good time to aim at with both LMP's and GT2/E ? Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction :)

Hope someone can help ( @Craig Dunkley ?), never driven these cars until tonight and can usually search for a good target time to aim for, and for both classes at this track I can't find anything.

Yes, I know we don't talk lap times:rolleyes: so please could someone pm me with a good time to aim at with both LMP's and GT2/E ? Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction :)

I doubt you will find anything John, Watkins Glen maybe, but not the layout we are using. My best guess would be around 2 seconds quicker in the GTE compared to the GT3, maybe not even 2 seconds? ..LMP is going to possibly be up to 10 seconds quicker ...I am sorry I know that is not much help ..maybe another driver will come along and give you times?

I doubt you will find anything John, Watkins Glen maybe, but not the layout we are using. My best guess would be around 2 seconds quicker in the GTE compared to the GT3, maybe not even 2 seconds? ..LMP is going to possibly be up to 10 seconds quicker ...I am sorry I know that is not much help ..maybe another driver will come along and give you times?
Thanks Craig.... and another daft question; the server says 'Boot Classic' but the event is for 'Boot Classic Endurance', is this just the pit boxes or something more sinister to catch us out? :geek::laugh:

That surprised me; "would be around 2 seconds quicker in the GTE compared to the GT3" to me the GTE/2 feels like a very poor relative of the GT3 cars, must check my GT3 times for here...:cautious:

Last edited:
Hi Craig
I test with the Ferrari yesterday , as I don´t have much
time to try any other car this weekend. I go with that
GTE class and Ferrari please. :)
This will be a test to all off us, its not to easy to go
around a slower car on this track in my opinion.:cautious:
one eye in the mirror and one on the track :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Can't find any lap times online either...
So I went with the AI (@ 100%) lap times. I'm still nearly 3 seconds off their pace.

So far I've raised tire pressure, lowered ride height, lowered the rear wing and lowered gears a bit. But I think I'm losing time from corner exits off some of these sweeping turns... Maybe more practice I guess should help with better throttle coming out those turns! Had a blast squeezing past the AI GT3 cars. A great deal of concentration is needed from the lmp cars lapping GT3 cars

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back