AC IMSA/WEC Multiclass @ Le Mans - Monday 27 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Kek700 A 2-stop, so that explaines why I was the first in class at the end. You must have been fairly close to me because @Pe Ha (I think it was him) did overtake me in the last lap but just before the Porsche curves he lost speed dramatically so I guess he was out of fuel? I think your setup did work great as I started on mediums with 71 liter and could finish without changing tyres. You being the better driver and being on softs with less fuel it is not a suprise that you were a few seconds faster per lap.

@Kek700 I should tell you that I made some changes to your setup to suit my style. Less rear wing, more camber and more diff power. But eventually I was about 2sec faster than with my previous setup. So :thumbsup:!

Last edited:
Only Wolff. Not Wolfgang. ;)
Ok. I'm sorry. Wolff it is.
B.t.w. you were flashing me just before overtaking but the rule is "GTE drivers are not allowed to use your lights in anyway, this also includes "flashing" this rule, will help identify the class of car that may be behind you."

My wife has just informed me after all these years, when I am concentrating I hold by breath for long periods and grunt.
I would like to make it clear I was not having SEX and driving. If only I could.:(
:roflmao::laugh::D

You owe me a new keyboard Ernie, coffee splatter all over it now.:coffee:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%