Currently I have a pair of 8k uncompressed Mazda RT24P-DPi skins in developement, however I am struggling to find a good source for the sticker, which can be often seen on the front left side of the roof. Example photo (sticker marked with a teal green rectangle):

NUokUgk.jpg

I assume that the stickers are being changed on every DPi car, depending on the event where they are participating at, so it might be a track specific scrutineering decal.

I am looking for any good resource, where I can find some templates for these stickers, or any high resolution photos, which could serve as reference for me, while I redraw them in Photoshop.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Until then, a small sneak peak about the 12h of Sebring 2019 skins:
48510881142_4a0324495f_o.png

48510881252_06d4e136d4_o.png

It appears to be an inspection sticker that differs per track.
These are from another year but they were the only thing I found.
Hopefully it might help you in your search.
Engine-of-Mazda-Prototype-in-IMSA-garage.jpg
mbV5MqU.jpg

Edit: Another from the same year. Looks like the put the car number and a signature on them depending on wether you're going for realistic or a cleaner look.
2016imsa_marshallpruett_r24sun-1538.jpg

Last edited:
It appears to be an inspection sticker that differs per track.
These are from another year but they were the only thing I found.
Hopefully it might help you in your search.
View attachment 319739 View attachment 319740
Edit: Another from the same year. Looks like the put the car number and a signature on them depending on wether you're going for realistic or a cleaner look.
View attachment 319741

Thank you, just realised, that MajkiMajk already created a Dekra inspection sticker 2018 spec, available on the following link: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...spection-imsa-weathertech-championship.23115/

But it seems to differ from the 2019 version, which I still do not have any clear pictures about, so I am looking for further reference pictures or anything else that can help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back