IMSA | Rolex 24 Discussion Thread

Eventhough this news is a bit late in this thread then I hope Im allowed to brag a bit that I more or less predicted this - even before Jan Magnussen himself recieved the call from Corvette:D
sad for the corvettes lacking pace
I would say the Corvettes was lacking Jan Magnussen:thumbsup:
Although Jan Magnussen officially left his employer GM Corvette in November after 16 years, the US team has surprisingly called him back.

GM Corvette will first confirm the plans on Wednesday or Thursday, but the Dane's name will appear on the starting list for the sports car championship at the Circuit of the Americas on February 23.

Here he is going to share a Corvette with German Mike Rockenfeller.
Corvette also has a car registered for the Sebring World Cup in mid-March, and although a start list has not yet been published here, Magnussen is also expected to start here.

GEAR Racing is on for Sebring.

I'll be supporting the Brits and the two Aussies that i think are racing, Chaz Moster(t) (see IMSA app line up they forgot the t!) and Shane Van Gisbergen.

Hopefully watch as much as i can.
funny reading someone picking holes in spelling, yet refers to SVG as an Aussie.. wash your mouth out with soap lol

What's the date I posted got to do with it? I wasn't on these forums back then, but hey I guess I should have just known, just to appease you? Even in 10 months, you couldn't correct it yourself.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back