IMSA DPI Skin Pack with 15 Skins

Skins IMSA DPI Skin Pack with 15 Skins 5 skins , new preview pics, new AI

Login or Register an account to download this content
AlexBfromG updated IMSA DPI Skin Pack with 15 Skins with a new update entry:

5 new or updated skins , new preview pics, new AI

this features the new Chip Ganassi Cadillacs, plus 3 updated skins from Mustang Sampling, Whelen Engineering and Ally.
View attachment 536861
View attachment 536858
View attachment 536859
View attachment 536860
Also made a more detailed AI.
View attachment 536857

New Preview Pics taken from the popular Spotter GuidesView attachment 536856

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you so very much for these great DPI skin updates! I've always like the Chip Ganassi liveries but this year they are insane looking! Do you know if any modder or group of modders is working on 2022 IMSA GTD skins?
i might be doing some GTD skins. and i think we might get enough time to prop up some skins for the 2022 season. also think of doing some GTLM skins for the M8, RSR and C8 with realistic drivers and number plates

i might be doing some GTD skins. and i think we might get enough time to prop up some skins for the 2022 season. also think of doing some GTLM skins for the M8, RSR and C8 with realistic drivers and number plates
I will definitely send you a good sized donation if you have the time and passion to make the 2022 IMSA Skins.

Some GTLM skins proper number plates and drivers names on the cars would be great. There are some out there now but certainly not with the drivers names on the cars, etc.

Thanks for all the great skins...you da AMS2 man!!

The skinpack looks like brokes multiclass racing it's just don't work. Deleted the whole cadi dpi folder and now i get other classes too. Weird.

Hi, I'm new to the sim racing world, I work in sports car racing and I saw this mod, thought it was cool to see proper DPi skins and I wanna download it but I don't know how to do that. id like some directions on how to do that. Call me a rookie but I'm still new to this stuff. In advance, I appreciate the help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back