Resource icon

Misc Improves sensation track (FFB Mod) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, is this mod a completely new mod to 2012 real FFB mod from Roberto Costa's ?
Glennie, I could not tell if it supports f1 2012, here I have disabled and have enabled other effects. f1 2013 had turned off the tarmac effect or feeling very little. Greetings.

Hi,

Is this mod working correctly, when my DFGT is rattling like a rattle snake on straight road and in corners stops rattling? Can feel gear change ffb also

Hi tried this mod and the tarmac feel was too much for me on the DFGT. It's better than the original FFB from CM though.
I'm going back to a no Tarmac mod.
Thanks for your work, don't know why but not many people are doing FFB MODS this year, so I appreciate your efforts.

BTW I didn't feel the gear change, I had environmental effects at 20%

I check the settings as soon as possible and update the mod, since achieve feel the gear change but is very strong still, thanks for the comments.

Hello,
i play with an xbox360 controller on PC. I would like to have vibration when the rear is sliding. But it should feel different compared to the vibrationspeed in case of frontsliding(skid). I opened my effectsetup file via Notepad and read the green instructions. I found the line FFBSlipvibration. However i do not fully understand what values i have to change. If someone could explain that to me it would help me a lot.
Thanks, regards Robin

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back