Resource icon

Misc Improves sensation track (FFB Mod) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's not a cheat as I tried to improve my time on one of the circuits, and pushing too hard still resulted in the back end sliding out on one of the chicanes. It does however give a great feel on the tarmac as I could feel the road's surface texture. Don't know if it'll damage my f1 Ferrari wheel from the amount of force it has on the wheel's motor, but I can just turn the force feedback down and still have a great experience. All in all I personally think this is a great addition to the overall experience, thanks for the great job.

You're more than welcome mate, I have always enjoyed a more immersive FFB experience so that you feel like you're connecting to the action on the screen, and for me personally you have given me that, cheers.

Thanks for the comments, I am happy you like it. When I first played the f1 2013 disappointed me to not feel the vibration of the track that I loved the previous installments, so I try to put back the vibration that gives more realism to the game. thank all those who have tried and given their opinion. in an upcoming update I'll see how to put a little more vibration to feel the gear shift.:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back