Improvements on website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

3000RPM
May 3, 2007
Hello guys,

The calendar sliding menu is already working, and The Weather with new icons is working aswell.

Take a look on the site because Xosé really did a hell of a job updating it for new seasson.

www.simracingteamchallenge.com

Cheers!

Aug 27, 2007
Awesome! But when will you start to spell Kyalami correct? :D I suspect that you have better cameras on that one now?

David Garcia

3000RPM
May 3, 2007
Nice!

But what about Pit Wall and Live Broadcast ending up at the same page?
What do you mean Krister, forgive me if I should remember about this but I don´t. (Fish memory :D)

@ Andreas: Yeah man, I have a problem with Kyalami, we will update the icon. Thanks.

Aug 27, 2007
Yep, but there has been a thread about this in the WAR forum for some imte now where every team has made their voice heared. This move is to make sure everything works and different issues have been eliminated. Also the usage of default tracks are gone since we have to show our sponsors on track.

Apr 8, 2007
What do you mean Krister, forgive me if I should remember about this but I don´t. (Fish memory :D)
If you go to Teams Corner/Pit Wall you end up at the broadcast and live timing page, the same as you get with Media/Live Broadcast. I think that earlier Pit Wall page had links to the download section?

Xosé Estrada

4000RPM
Premium
Aug 10, 2007
Was the same Krister, was always like that, live broadcast and pit wall were the same page all the time, the only difference is not pitwall changed a bit, and it probably will change again before season start.

Tom Ilsbroux

500RPM
Apr 7, 2008
Very nice job Xosé, love those icon's. Could i maybe borrow them they look so much better then the default ones ?

Dec 29, 2006
oooooh, somebody is building up the tension, keep us on edge, Davido!

btw, will the mod interfere with the new gt2008 mod for gtr-evo? suppose it will, hope not too many guys have been busy downloading it today ...

David Garcia

3000RPM
May 3, 2007
YEs it does. As Simbin don´t solve the ID problem and it is still limited we can only use the same ID´s number. We need Simbin to add more ID numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.