Improved F1 2022 Skinpack

Skins Improved F1 2022 Skinpack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KRRTDustin submitted a new resource:

Improved F1 2022 Liveries with Metallic/Matte Cars + Porsche Livery - F1 2022 Skinpack

I completely remade the F1 2022 Skinpack so it now has HD Textures like with the Carbon Fibre and it also contains Metallic and Matte cars so for example the Aston Martin and the Mercedes are now Metallic and Ferrari and Red Bull are now Matte!

The Skinpack has very high Detail so it even got the Tape between the Car parts and the little dots on the Rear Wing.

It also got 2 extra Liveries like the Porsche Livery where you can drive with Nico Hülkenberg and with Nyck De Fries and there is...

Read more about this resource...

I haven't worked on the names yet but I will release a update next week with the names that will also include the Ferrari Monza Livery!
thx. In fact, i did a files myself in Userdata folder but i don't get to get rid of the new teams that do not exist in reality (porsche and the other one). Have you a clou? I erase them from your files and folders but they are now the automobilista default gen.2 teams :(

thx. In fact, i did a files myself in Userdata folder but i don't get to get rid of the new teams that do not exist in reality (porsche and the other one). Have you a clou? I erase them from your files and folders but they are now the automobilista default gen.2 teams :(
I don't know actually but I will look into it in the next days! :)

KRRTDustin updated Improved F1 2022 Liveries with Metallic/Matte Cars + Porsche Livery with a new update entry:

Ferrari Monza Livery + Updated Matte and Metallic Cars

Now you can Drive around with the Special Monza Livery from Ferrari!
The Matte Cars also look Matte now, not a bit like Plastik.
Nyck De Vries got also his Number from the Italian GP instead of the Number 17 rom Formula E.
Thanks to Alain Fry the Costum AI Driver Names are now also included. I also added Hülkenberg and De Vries too!
And many thanks to Xela1 who showed me how to do the Matte Cars in AMS2 how they really should look like!

Another Update will come soon with more Special...

Read the rest of this update entry...

2 fictional driver names should still appear for the SemiSlickRacing Team. If there are more than that then I need to have a look on it again. :)
Thanks Dustin, on mine the whole grid is the fictional drivers, I don't have any real F1 names. I've dropped in the vehicles and UserData folders - it may just be me being dumb, but thanks for looking into it. These liveries are gorgeous and add so much to the game even without real names.

Thanks Dustin, on mine the whole grid is the fictional drivers, I don't have any real F1 names. I've dropped in the vehicles and UserData folders - it may just be me being dumb, but thanks for looking into it. These liveries are gorgeous and add so much to the game even without real names.
Thank you very much! I will download it tomorrow on my work PC so there I will see what's wrong! :)

Sorry, but when I want to select a car, it's the skin I want to see, not a character! In addition, it distorts the original aspect of the game. Otherwise, well done for the job done.

Sorry, but when I want to select a car, it's the skin I want to see, not a character! In addition, it distorts the original aspect of the game. Otherwise, well done for the job done.
This is intentional because every Livery Skinpack does this and I wanted to do something different and I got a lot of positive feedback for the first few Driver Cards I did so that's why they are like this. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%