Improved AI times in Austria

Misc Improved AI times in Austria 2018-12-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
PaoloManzi submitted a new resource:

Improved AI times in Austria - Finally a real challenging AI in Spielberg

If you can't enjoy the lovely Austrian circuit cause you win too easy, this mod is for you, with AI times now really challenging (Hamilton and Rosberg can go up to 1.08.6 in Q3).

How to install:
Put it in this directory... steamapps\common\F1 2014\tracks\circuits\austria\route_0\era_2013

Tips:
- I don't have any other mods installed, so I don't guarantee it works with them, anyway there's a backup in the .rar

Let me know if you like it, I might consider to do other tracks in the future

Read more about this resource...

In combination with some grip mods:
Before installing your mod: AI's never exceeded 1:05s, and I always got a 1:02.xxx
After installing your mod, they now can get into the 1:01s!!! Thank you very much for your work!!!

So happy with that!!
if you go and smash 5 stars in the download page I'll be even happier :D:D

(anyway... those grip modes are really crazy... 1.01 it's amazing)

Try it in 2013 maybe it works (and backup first)... if some corner is bad adjust the parameters: distance_modifier and curve modifier... it's quite easy... if you are still faster slow down your car with erp editor
Thanks mate. Everything works fine. Only problem being, fuel consumption is too much. Even with lean mix, I am running out of fuel. Where do I change fuel stuff? Do I change it in database or ctf files?

Thanks mate. Everything works fine. Only problem being, fuel consumption is too much. Even with lean mix, I am running out of fuel. Where do I change fuel stuff? Do I change it in database or ctf files?
Yeah, I remember! There was this problem in the mod of Austria 2013... to solve it you have to edit the database...

In the tracks section you will see that there is a part dedicated to fuel, and you can adjust the amount easily for every kind of race (25%,50%,100%)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back