Resource icon

Misc Improved AI for Magna Steyr Test Circuit 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MeltFire submitted a new resource:

Improved AI fast lane for Magna Steyr Test Circuit - New AI for Magna Steyr

Just the AI fast lane, The pit lane and side boundaries has been left untouch.

IMO this is really fun little track! Only 2.9 KM and a double chicane you can blaze by top speed if you're brave enough. Perfect for touring car races, but GT and open wheels work well too.

Sometime there may be starting lap carnage at the chicane or when they side by side. I'll likely revise the side boundaries later.

AI lap time results
Ferrari 488 GT3 - 00:56:117
Audi TT RS (VLN) - 01:00:423
Alfa Romeo GTA -...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you, but Ai still go out at the first corner, after the two chicanes. I think it' a grip problem in that corner, because even with your car it's very easy to go out. Please, can you fix it? I have a different version of this track, with no problem but worse textueres. What can I import to mix them if its a grip problem in that corner? (not only the AI, I tried)

Thank you, but Ai still go out at the first corner, after the two chicanes. I think it' a grip problem in that corner, because even with your car it's very easy to go out. Please, can you fix it? I have a different version of this track, with no problem but worse textueres. What can I import to mix them if its a grip problem in that corner? (not only the AI, I tried)

I have made a new AI fast lane file for the updated version of Magna Steyr. (The AI now slow down a bit before turn 1 and 2).

I'm not sure what version you're currently using, but I highly recommend downloading this version from GTPlanet.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-586#post-12908080

Here you find the new update with grass fx :)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-591#post-12911631
magna_steyr_grass.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years