Improve AI Line

Hi,
on some modding tracks the ai drive horrible, for example on the Monaco mod here on Racedepartment. They are ok until the last few corners of the track, but i gain about 1.5 seconds in the last sector. So my question is if there is any way to make the ai "learn" the track like in rFactor 1 or change the AI line without the knowledge of being a modder. I dont just want to make them faster in general, because then they have crazy grip and pull away 1 second until the last secotr which also isnt realistic, i would like them to have a compeltely new line trough the last parts of sector 3.

Hi,
on some modding tracks the ai drive horrible, for example on the Monaco mod here on Racedepartment. They are ok until the last few corners of the track, but i gain about 1.5 seconds in the last sector. So my question is if there is any way to make the ai "learn" the track like in rFactor 1 or change the AI line without the knowledge of being a modder. I dont just want to make them faster in general, because then they have crazy grip and pull away 1 second until the last secotr which also isnt realistic, i would like them to have a compeltely new line trough the last parts of sector 3.

Most mod tracks have not had AIW improved or updated to AMS standards. It can take many hours just for one track, depending on the extent of the problems. Just like every other element that is necessary to make a complete track, it may or may not have been updated. That's why we all love the Patrick/Gringo track pack on here because the tracks have been updated properly. All others, buyer beware ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back