RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
fr2.jpg

A very short notice race in the new Formula cars for those who have nothing better to do with their time tonight.:D

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
Formula RaceRoom 2
Track: Hockenheimring (Grand Prix)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Andrew Harper
  3. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  4. Lars Hansen
  5. Ho3n3r
  6. Filip Carlén
  7. itsmedavetn
  8. Phil Davies
  9. kedy89
  10. Magic43
  11. Quentis Gillispie
  12. T. Userli
  13. Mariopedros
  14. kamackeris
  15. Schwud Nelsh
  16. Kurupt CDN
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Upon discovering that I will regain access to my pc at teatime tonight and having completed almost all of my pre Christmas tasks (Go Me), I selfishly fancied a race. Then I thought who would like to join me:) for some impromptu racing in the new cars. Ya know what they say "nothing ventured nothing gained" So although it is very short notice feel free to pop in and bring some mulled wine and Christmas pud to the proceedings.

@4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Andre Marcos @Andrew Harper @Andy Jackson @Azfalt Raser @Beikirch @Benutzername @Blx @Brandon Wright @Bry-ST3r @budlix @DEMPS151 @djpretface @Durand1981 @eckeisback @Filip Carlén @Gabriel Good @Gerbuho @Ho3n3r @James Nance @JayS @Joao Fernandes @kamackeris @kedy89 @Keith Joyce @Kenny Paton @Kurupt CDN @Kurt Vanhee @Lars Hansen @Lars Johansson @Lorenzo Bonder @Magic43 @mark rawlins @marecki1985 @Mariopedros @Metzger82 @Mikloss @MoerasGrizzly @monsieurjackb @motoxy @Nux @Ole Marius Myrvold @Paul Bennett @PaulH @Paul Jeffrey @PaulH @Phil Davies @Phil Shillitoe @Piotrek Blaszczak @Quentis Gillispie @RabNL @randy66 @Richlevy @Robert Lemon @robopuff @Roy Magnes @Schwud Nelsh @Shawn Jacobs @SOLO59 @St3fan @Tobias Röhner @Tom4sz @T. Userli @Velopl @Víctor Aldana @Voltaic @xabier

I apologise for the late tags and wish you all
0253.gif

sign me up, in theory i should be home will confirm early during race day

P.S.> if it's not to much work can the signup list be divided in the 3 classes and with each driver with his car choice so i know where to join, would like to fill the class that has lesser drivers

You can start trowing setups for those beasts for newbs like me if you please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%