Importing a track, and track driving is backwards.

Quick question about track imports. I took a road from Google Maps, and set it up to go one direction (its for a rally) but BTB is reading it backwards. How can I flip the driving line to go the other way?

And or is there faster way to move through 3d space?

Edit again: Found that +/- work well in the 3d space. But I'm not having troubles with RBR going into immediate stage completed. I have timing gates setup and they were working properly, I tested the course 5-6 times and was making slight edits to the terrain before this stage complete thing won't let me see the course anymore. Anybody know if this is common and what the issue may be?

Last edited:
The driveline icon
aiw.gif
brings up a dialogue box which has a flip direction button. It doesn't affect the direction of BTB's drive/fly actions, but those are only for a preview.

If you're starting with a kml file I just found this post:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/earth/MghurQRxTRs/csK9pchaVL4J
someone suggests a website where you can upload a kml, reverse it, and download the result.

Last edited:
The driveline icon
aiw.gif
brings up a dialogue box which has a flip direction button. It doesn't affect the direction of BTB's drive/fly actions, but those are only for a preview.

Thanks. I found out more efficient ways to move through the 3d space. Its not really intuitive. I found the best way is to double right click on the terrain to jump really long distances really quick. I didn't see that in the navigation help page.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back