IMPORTANT: RACE 07 leaderboards reset!

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
As some of you might have seen already our leaderboards have been cleaned up today by Ramon: http://timing.racedepartment.com/

From now on every raceresult at RaceDepartment will be stored, where in the past only the hotlap server provided the data.

This means that every practice, qualy or race you race on our servers will automatically put you on the leaderboards (update once a day around 1.00 or 2.00am GMT)

RACE 07 + Expansions, GT Legends and rFactor (soon) are supported.

For you one important note: never ever run a timed lap on our servers with a nickname because removing those from the database will be really hard work (if not impossible) with thousands of datafiles. We run with real names and we want those real names on the leaderboards as well. People that mess it up will be removed from the racing club!

Only thing left is to thank Ramon van Rijn again for all his wizard work to make this possible. Thanks man :victory:

All hail the wizard.

Attachments

• Wizard.jpg
    Wizard.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 249
Bram,
I need to say this... It's all perfect now!!! Well, not perfect because of the commitment thing, but this is a HUGE add on!!!!!
In my opinion, that was the only thing I missed here. The only thing, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%