MGP19 Important: "motogp19\content\AdditionalNonUFS" - json files, AI!

It is important! There were .json type of files in that folder. They really described AI behaviour, although Giovanniveterano and me did not succeed in changing\or understanding them.
These files disappeared from that folder after Milestone's patch!
But I was intuitive and saved copies of them! And now when patched AI is obviously flawed, I recopied them back. And... and - AI became more similar to prepatched AI!
One positive thing remains from current patch - something like "AI Perfomances", because they needed to patched, to escape big gaps! Now - no big gaps, but with a race 50% I made, it was amazing, no trains, gradual position changes (!), some leaders like M.Schrotter made crappy starts, dropped down, Marini won (!), then Bastianini (+5.2 secs), Baldassarri(6.3 secs)... (A.Marquez - 28th).
So - strong riders are still usually at the front, but with more "perturbations" (see A.Marquez), much more mixed positions...
I think they made AI more rail-like after the patch (like previous AI). That was wrong! I did not feel speed issues.
I dot need any updates to game. Does anyone know how to block game from updating? Otherwise this Milestone will ruin something again...

It is important! There were .json type of files in that folder. They really described AI behaviour, although Giovanniveterano and me did not succeed in changing\or understanding them.
These files disappeared from that folder after Milestone's patch!
But I was intuitive and saved copies of them! And now when patched AI is obviously flawed, I recopied them back. And... and - AI became more similar to prepatched AI!
One positive thing remains from current patch - something like "AI Perfomances", because they needed to patched, to escape big gaps! Now - no big gaps, but with a race 50% I made, it was amazing, no trains, gradual position changes (!), some leaders like M.Schrotter made crappy starts, dropped down, Marini won (!), then Bastianini (+5.2 secs), Baldassarri(6.3 secs)... (A.Marquez - 28th).
So - strong riders are still usually at the front, but with more "perturbations" (see A.Marquez), much more mixed positions...
I think they made AI more rail-like after the patch (like previous AI). That was wrong! I did not feel speed issues.
I dot need any updates to game. Does anyone know how to block game from updating? Otherwise this Milestone will ruin something again...
Woah this seems very interesting mate, I’ll take a look at some point. Good find :)

Interesting that I get really mixed results only in Jerez... other tracks are not bad, but Jerez...
Last [Moto2!] race, for example, - L.Tulovic was 5th (!), Dixon 11th, T.Luthi won though, with Gardner close secons. but L.Baldassarri - just 25th (!).

Another thing to think of! look at "packchunk" files in pak files folder... If you delete packchunk files, which end with "_0_P", I think patch will be ineffective... because they all were added on 14th june. Maybe not all have to be deleted, but some of them

Another thing to think of! look at "packchunk" files in pak files folder... If you delete packchunk files, which end with "_0_P", I think patch will be ineffective... because they all were added on 14th june. Maybe not all have to be deleted, but some of them

There's a lot of files inside the folder you sent me....is that correct?

Files were in
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™19\motogp19\Content\AdditionalNonUFS folder. After the patch only build version remained there, all files were deleted.
Files were in
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™19\motogp19\Content\AdditionalNonUFS folder. After the patch only build version remained there, all files were deleted.

You completely solved the problem. It was impossible that each lap the AI incremented by 1.5 seconds....

this race were incredible! I put medium/hard tyre compound, navarro too. Bladassarri Marini and Bastianini Medium/Medium. they just push to the limit the first laps and I was a little bit in trouble but after 5/6 laps they suffered tyre degradation and me and navarro catch them and navarro won because I did a mistake.
this is with the latest patch but I restarted the career because of the patch. I liked so much because navarro's pace was the same that I had.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%