Import track and mesh from google. Other alternatives?

I have tried creating a track with the Zaxxon method but it is impossible for me. I Can't Pass the First Step in zgui (1) -.i was reading about 3dsimed and other alternatives. What is the best method to create a track in the mountain villages of Spain?
I would like to do it for the Richard Burns Rally.
Any advice? I need help

I have tried creating a track with the Zaxxon method but it is impossible for me. I Can't Pass the First Step in zgui (1) -.i was reading about 3dsimed and other alternatives. What is the best method to create a track in the mountain villages of Spain?
I would like to do it for the Richard Burns Rally.
Any advice? I need help

i have been importing the full google maps 3d data into blender using this plugin

follow instructions or find tutorial on YouTube. once you have your 3d model in blender scale by 50 then export to Fbx
open xpacker and add your exported fbx as a object it will ask if you want to scale click yes and select as drivable object save xpack and open race track builder and add your xpack in and find your object you added make a road leading onto the imported object and your away. took me ages to figure out how to acually get this working so thought id share my findings i have very limited blender knowledge so the smoothness of the 3d roads imported could be improved i just have no idea how yet hope this helps heres a youtube video of my area that i imported

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200405-112047_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200405-112047_Snapchat.jpg
    871 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_20200405-112052_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200405-112052_Snapchat.jpg
    883.7 KB · Views: 167

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.