"import acsys" Problem with Python apps

I've been having trouble making python apps work on Assetto Corsa.

After doing everything imaginable (yes, I did install the apps in the right place) I decided to check the py_log file on the logs folder under Documents to see if it pointed me in the right direction (admittedly, I should have done this as soon as I started getting problems but whatever).

Bingo. The problem is consistent through multiple different python apps developed by different people. Here is the problem with HeliCorsa as an example:

Code:
[helicorsa: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "apps/python/helicorsa\helicorsa.py", line 16, in <module>
    import acsys
ImportError: No module named 'acsys'

Somehow this "acsys" module stopped working and since then Python apps stopped working.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

Disable all apps and check again. Reenable the apps one by one and check after each one which is causing it. Post py_log.txt.
Thanks for your reply! I tried but still not working... I also deleted and reinstalled Helicorsa and RSR again and nothing, same problem... Could be because I am runing in a old machine with a 32bits OS ? I mean, it used to run well on it but, who knows... some kind of "update" made my machine no longer able to run these apps ? I didn´t find the "py_log.txt" archive...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back