Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

• Deleted member 130869

Braking is more of a matter of technique but if i remember right you want to get as close to 50-50 front and rear as you can without the rears locking. But i did a 52.4 at long beach and you want to brake immediately as hard as you can and let off gradually, if not then youll just lock up and hit the wall.

I could reach a 52.500 if I don't screw up (I am at about 52.8) but in places like Laguna Seca the gap to cars that can brake nearly F1-style grows to 1s as I lap in the 1:10-11s.

I really know little about these cars, even in real life.
I do not know if it is a natural behavior of the car or problem in MOD. In an online race yesterday in Jacarepagua Oval (40min) after about 5 laps the car from a back and another lost a lot of power / rotation mainly in the big straight. Where usually go with sixth gear (~320km) at most a fifth gear (~300 km). No cars near and with good tires. HUD does not show any sign of problem / heating engine.
This intrigued me, so any explanation will be appreciated.

Did they have the radiator at 1? Did they run higher revs than the default 14.500? Did they downshift too quickly on the last corner?

Did they have the radiator at 1? Did they run higher revs than the default 14.500? Did they downshift too quickly on the last corner?
I do not remember changing anything more than wings ... Anyway can be something related to downshift, I will have to test again. Tnx.

I got sick of the restarts every 4 seconds.
Yeap, but it was a standard procedure league, they perform several start tests (so multiple restarts). Later we had the briefing, qualy, warmup and then the race without any restart.

I got sick of the restarts every 4 seconds.

LOL How long would we keep watching F1 if Pastor Maldonado called up and said 'I wasn't ready, let's start again', then Lewis did the same, then Seb.......

That's the reason I gave up racing online - it's so close to real racing, except for the 'Let's start again' routine :(

EDIT I just read Wedsley's reply - if they stick to that rule then fair enough (maybe even a good idea), happy racing, but so often it happens just because one of the 'in crowd' had a bad start, so I gave up.

i have problems with setup for ovals. I keep getting road curse (default) setup... no matter that i have (example) indy oval track loaded. I can add complete track name as explained, but speedway setup never shows in game.

Very nice track. But really needs to improve AI speed and racing line. and there is also ligh bug. When I turn on headlights I cant see them on the road and gravel (so its like riding without lights), only on the grass and cars,

Attachments

• GRAB_004.JPG
    GRAB_004.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 344
  • GRAB_005.JPG
    GRAB_005.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 284
Humble request for Skins for current F1 season for Fextreme.
Specially (or atleast) the McLaren honda. I have the 2014, skins, talent n engine mod I could modify that to include the Honda.

Any ideas if they already exist.

Men, the Terrain.tdf has to go in the folder locations, no in the tracks folder. Another issue is the tracks has not clouds. You can use the missing track textures and overwrite in the original folders tracks. If you do this, you will have all tracks with clouds and can run seamlessly. ;)

Humble request for Skins for current F1 season for Fextreme.
Specially (or atleast) the McLaren honda. I have the 2014, skins, talent n engine mod I could modify that to include the Honda.

Any ideas if they already exist.

WHERES THE "LIKE & AGREE" BUTTON??? RD STOP REVAMPING THE LOOKS OF THE WEBPAGE AND ADD A LIKE&AGREE BUTTON!!!
Kidding really, good work on the webpage, looks so Windows 8-ish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back