Resource icon

DiRT Rally IMPACT Force Feedback 7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, I like these settings, although when I dropped Centre Spring to 5%, the steering felt too weak and wishy-washy for my manly Yorkshire arms so I popped it back up to 45%. Other than that, it’s great. Gives me a bit more control when exiting hairpins and 1’s. Thanks Templar.

Im still using v3 version with my dfgt. But I didnt play maybe two month ago. Is the v3 working fine with the latest 1.0 release? The last version i tried was the v0.8 and v3 working good with it...

1.1 version the game doesnt load any of the new rallycross cars when using this fantastic mod :(
Really? Thats not good! I assume it will be the same issue with Racked! too.

I am currently working on another game (Aliens Colonial Marines) but I have set the Dirt Rally update going and I will look into this due to the popularity of these FFB mods

Loaded fine for me, but the FFB was much harder , more wheel rattle, than the old cars, I have not had the time the check without the mod but I have read that there are a diffrence. Maybe a patch will change that.

Should I delete my forcefeedback folder and replace it with your forcefeedback folder? or I should add your file "effectetup_v2" to my folder with the other 3 default files? Sorry man but I´m not good with the english

Ok, so I haven't really tried any FFB mod since CM tweaked the FFB in early EA and it felt good enough to me. Just of curiosity I tried that same updated mod again this evening and I just have one big grin on my face. It's feels absolutely superb on my T500RS! Imo it actually brought the game to a new level.

The biggest imrovement is the feeling on tarmac, something that DR has lacked since the beginning. With this mod the feeling of numb FFB on tarmac is pretty much erased. It feels alot tighter and give me feedback and roadfeel even on the straights.
On gravel the improvement isn't as big as the original FFB always felt good, but it's still an improvement. I can really hang out the back end of my fav Fiat 131 and it feels bloody awesome! I've used the Fiat 131 as my test subject btw, so I can't speak for all cars.

I've basically had my previous wheel settings unchanged with this mod, the only change I made was to the suspension setting. I lowered that from 65 to 20.

SAT - 65
Wheel friction - 0
Tyre friction - 0
Suspension - 20
Tyre slip - 0
Collision - 65
Soft lock - 65
Steering center force - 100

Ok, so I haven't really tried any FFB mod since CM tweaked the FFB in early EA and it felt good enough to me. Just of curiosity I tried that same updated mod again this evening and I just have one big grin on my face. It's feels absolutely superb on my T500RS! Imo it actually brought the game to a new level.

The biggest imrovement is the feeling on tarmac, something that DR has lacked since the beginning. With this mod the feeling of numb FFB on tarmac is pretty much erased. It feels alot tighter and give me feedback and roadfeel even on the straights.
On gravel the improvement isn't as big as the original FFB always felt good, but it's still an improvement. I can really hang out the back end of my fav Fiat 131 and it feels bloody awesome! I've used the Fiat 131 as my test subject btw, so I can't speak for all cars.

I've basically had my previous wheel settings unchanged with this mod, the only change I made was to the suspension setting. I lowered that from 65 to 20.

SAT - 65
Wheel friction - 0
Tyre friction - 0
Suspension - 20
Tyre slip - 0
Collision - 65
Soft lock - 65
Steering center force - 100
Can u post your driver settings and in game? I'd like to try it.

Really? Thats not good! I assume it will be the same issue with Racked! too.

I am currently working on another game (Aliens Colonial Marines) but I have set the Dirt Rally update going and I will look into this due to the popularity of these FFB mods

TemplarGFX, is possible change grip physics like in early access version in the new version of game v1.1?. Thanks so much.

Thank you for a great mod!
What files and XML parameters do I need to change to have sounds of outside camera while using in cabin camera?
I hate sounds of metal and echo effects of in cabin camera so want to use clear sounds that you can hear while using view from the outside of the car.

Guys Codemasters have recently introduced VAC banning for cheat software and such into Dirt Rally. I run the Impact V7 mod and have done so ever since I found it. I am trying to work out if we should be deleting it while competing in online events. Personally I do not think it is a cheat of any sort, no different to changing your FFB settings in the menu, but I don't know what they check for. I am not trying to cheat, I am trying to enjoy the game while also competing. Any advice would be awesome.

I removed it before doing leagues a while back. Didn't want to appear cheating. It does get flagged from what I remember. You may not have anything happen to you, but I think there is a slight risk involved. It's not really a cheat in of itself but just the fact that something is modded triggers it.

Well I'd probably steer away from it then if that's your main use for DR. I was playing pretty much offline only while using it and I remember getting worried when I read that it was a potential ban, when I tried out a few online leagues.

Codemasters were pretty vague about what would and would not cause a VAC ban when they announced they were adding it. I emailed them for clarification about whether modified effectsetup_v2 files would cause a ban but never got a response.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%