Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rF2 Imola 6.jpg

Reiza Studios have confirmed the modern and historic versions of Imola will be included in the upcoming rFactor 2 'Reiza Bundle' DLC.

Having initially planned to ship four cars and two circuits as part of the Reiza Bundle DLC for rFactor 2, Reiza Studios have recently confirmed that the two Puma race cars will be added to the pack, alongside what was an unannounced new track or two...

Taking to social media earlier today, Reiza have confirmed that the new circuit set to be added to the DLC is the former Formula One hosting Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari di Imola, both in the 2018 configuration that exists today, and the rather awesome historic 1972 layout! Historic racing fans rejoice!

A well as confirmation that the new track will be Imola, Reiza have also dropped the news that the pack is scheduled to release for rFactor 2 this coming March - quite a bit later than initially planned, but reassuring to see it is set to release at long last.

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

rF2 Imola 2.jpg
rF2 Imola 4.jpg
rF2 Imola 5.jpg
rF2 Imola 1.jpg rF2 Imola 6.jpg rF2 Imola 7.jpg rF2 Imola 3.jpg

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
No VR = ...oh wait nevermind!

Great looking tracks & cars to add to an already great Sim in RF2, I've missed AMS since I went "VR Only" so to try their content in this Sim will be great I'm sure. That Classic Imola layout looks like a right laugh in the Historic Cars, can't wait to throw them around that fast track and as for them Pumas...nice and clean unlike my Puma Suede Collection of Trainers!

Gutted there's no SuperV8 (No SuperV8 = No Buy?!) as that still remains as one of the very best Sim cars I've driven, thankfully FVR Modding have released the 2018 update for their Supercars Pack so that will get the seat time in the coming weeks I'm sure.

Bring It On Reiza, I'm ready :)

I thought Automobilista development is finished ?
They have one more DLC coming for it ?
Don't quote me please :)

I more happy they finish up move on to AMS 2 ( whatever) with improved tyres physics FFB.........as no one else is doing it ? pCars 2 and ACC are not better then pCars and AC .......imo

edit: I respect disagrees ............... but what do you propose they do after last AMS and rF2 DLC's ?
Retire ?

For mine rFactor to rFactor2 was a bigger step up then what SMS or Kunos have done with 2.0

imho .............Rieza and S397 should join together and get ISI to make new engine

Last edited:
No VR = ...oh wait nevermind!

Great looking tracks & cars to add to an already great Sim in RF2, I've missed AMS since I went "VR Only" so to try their content in this Sim will be great I'm sure. That Classic Imola layout looks like a right laugh in the Historic Cars, can't wait to throw them around that fast track and as for them Pumas...nice and clean unlike my Puma Suede Collection of Trainers!

Gutted there's no SuperV8 (No SuperV8 = No Buy?!) as that still remains as one of the very best Sim cars I've driven, thankfully FVR Modding have released the 2018 update for their Supercars Pack so that will get the seat time in the coming weeks I'm sure.

Bring It On Reiza, I'm ready :)
great new is that rF2 does run VR

Gutted to not see the Fittipaldi Copersucar to add to the 1970s F1s S397 has but great choice

Last edited:
Imola '72 in Automobilista is beautiful but skin-shreddingly fast, especially in vintage F1 cars, etc.. Those drivers were nuts! The current Imola has a good flow. These two versions, the two other tracks and a good mix of cars should make the DLC quite tantalising for rF2 fans. Fingers crossed. :)

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 503495

Someone said McLaren would be coming to AMS, as the last DLC. No idea if true. There's still some stuff like text from some of the gauges in latest AMS cars missing, so there's probably at least 1 update

And fuel consumption with turbo

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years