Imola 1994 rF1 converted for AC (Made by RachidSenna)

Tracks Imola 1994 rF1 converted for AC (Made by RachidSenna) 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
thim hd updated Imola 1994 rF1 converted for AC (Made by RachidSenna) with a new update entry:

Version V.02

Hey the track now as updated texture camera's had not been touched but the track is now easier to the eyse bilboard's have been added and its more realistic i would like to use the camera's of Rfactor 1 and if somone know how to make better tree textures my dm's are opened !
Hey, la piste as été mis a jour, la caméra n'as pas été toucher, mais la piste est maintenant plus facile pour les yeux, les panneaux d'affichage ont été ajoutés et c'est plus réaliste, j'aimerais utiliser la caméra de...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thim hd updated Imola 1994 rF1 converted for AC (Made by RachidSenna) with a new update entry:

Version V.1.02

Hey the track now as updated texture camera's had not been touched but the track is now easier to the eyse bilboard's have been added and its more realistic i would like to use the camera's of Rfactor 1 and if somone know how to make better tree textures my dm's are opened !
Hey, la piste as été mis a jour, la caméra n'as pas été toucher, mais la piste est maintenant plus facile pour les yeux, les panneaux d'affichage ont été ajoutés et c'est plus réaliste, j'aimerais utiliser la caméra de...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years