WIP Imola 1963

Hey All,

I have been building Imola from the F2 race layout in 1963. There have been minor problems along the way, but on the whole its been going well. Recently I changed all the road textures and added several new 'surface changes' that were minor. I want to start doing the AIW, however when I load up my track the car just floats around 1m above the ground on the grid. Can someone please help me here?

rFactor, and I have not been able to fix the problem(up to doing the AIW) as my licence to BTB has expired. Right now I can't just buy one. So if anyone wants all the track materials let me know.

• Andrew Evans

I want to start doing the AIW, however when I load up my track the car just floats around 1m above the ground on the grid. Can someone please help me here?

i think this is a problem with your material naming.... make sure your track material starts with road... grass with gras etc... basically the driveable surface prefixes are listed in the terrain.tdf

That makes sense now. As I made some custom road textures and put them into an xpack, but I don't think I had all the names right. That would be right. Thanks greatly for your assistance, as soon as I buy a licence I will rectify this.

imola63am1.jpg

imola63034va1.jpg

imola63034tamb1.jpg

imola63034t1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back