Immersive ERS mod

Misc Immersive ERS mod beta - build 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
so i have modded custom xml files. i was thinking could i use the modular mods and use my custom xml files at the same time? also for the latest update have u updated the xml code files for the latest update?

so i have modded custom xml files. i was thinking could i use the modular mods and use my custom xml files at the same time? also for the latest update have u updated the xml code files for the latest update?
Code is updated. You can use 2020 car performance modular mods template just import your xml into template and place in modular mods folder

It's on the main page of mod
either i put those values in the wrong spot or there are more to fill, because when I put those in, I ran accross some different problems. ERS didnt drain in 8 seconds when in overtake and the Medium deploy drained the battery very fast depending on the car. Maybe I put the values in the wrong modes?

either i put those values in the wrong spot or there are more to fill, because when I put those in, I ran accross some different problems. ERS didnt drain in 8 seconds when in overtake and the Medium deploy drained the battery very fast depending on the car. Maybe I put the values in the wrong modes?
You have line number in front of every value. Download notepad++ or sth similar and you'll have numbered lines so you won't do it wrong

yea i dont know why im not getting the intended effect. I am using andy's realistic engine and Overtake mod. I put that mod in first, then put yours in. Do you think that is the issue?
Tbh I don't know what could be an issues. Maybe try my mod separately and then compare results with what you get in your mix

Tbh I don't know what could be an issues. Maybe try my mod separately and then compare results with what you get in your mix
ok so i reinstlled the game and yes your mod works now. The problem now is it is impossible to recharge the battery. Should there be less ers deployment on normal mode to make it easier to save?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back