Immersive cockpit sound solution

what's everyone using for sound solution in their cockpits? I currently have a 2 channel system that I love and won't replace, but what I should do for the 5.1 system? don't want to spend more than $100. I've looked at the Logitech z506 on Amazon and for $70 I was thinking maybe I could get something like that with an extra sound card that I'll have strictly for my cockpit. Just looking for a opinions on what I should do for the 5.1 system. I will get simvibe in the future just not yet. looking strictly for a sound solution now that'll surround my cockpit. most likely fronts by the pedals, rears by my head rest and the center one by the monitor somewhere...

If you can, do not place the speakers too close to your body. If they are close to you, you can pinpoint the sound coming from the speaker. If they are further away it creates a 'sound atmosphere' and you won't notice the sound coming directly from the speaker; it also prevents hearing sounds 'hopping' from one speaker to another (e.g. when overtaking another car) - it's a more smooth transition.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back