I'm stuck!

So I'm trying to set up Assetto Corsa as I've hardly played it since it was released (About 30 hours). I'm Youtubing as much as I can but I'm stuck trying to get FFB sorted. I did wheelcheck and LUT but I seem to have a bit of centre spring when driving even though in Thrustmaster control panel it set at 0. Also, does the FFB clip app just monitor your ffb or are there any settings to change ffb. Thanks

This thread and my longer post #18 should get your sorted :)

The centering spring sounds weird. I would recommend to delete the lut and ff_post_processing.ini to get rid of any minimum force from the lut (the default ini gets created automatically then).

Then put min force to 0 in the assetto settings.

At the bottom in the thrust master panel, the centering spring is probably at the default 12% and "controlled by game"?
Set it to manual, put the slider to 0%, hit apply.

Test if the centering spring is gone.

If yes, change it back to "by the game", the slider should stay at 0% but get greyed out again.

Can you describe the centering effect a bit better though? Maybe it's just the ffb that feels a bit different in ac?

Thanks for replying @RasmusP the centre spring feel is like it resets back to the centre, a definite feeling of it pulling back on its own. It might be that I'm not used to it and it does feel quite lively and I think there is some slight clipping as the graph line occasionally goes above the static line. I'll have a look at your post and spend some time this afternoon trying to get it right.

IMG_20210410_153632.jpg

This is with Lut

rsz_img_20210410_150434.jpg

This without Lut

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 253 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%