I'm stuck with Singleplayer it seems

I installed this game quite a while back and recently got round to updating it to 1.07 I think... Games run fine up until now though I admit I've pretty much always played Singleplayer and just done timetrials.

It shows as being 1.07 now ingame. Apart from the fact that nearly all the servers I find in my list are empty, if I find a server which has 1-2 people in it I always get a problem of some sort of reiza mismatch error and just sit in the garage watching other people lol.

I've checked my folders and its definately there and doesnt seem corrupt. I also have another 3 of them in there from the DLC I'd downloaded.

Really dont fancy downloading the entire client again, apart from the fact that my internet connection at the moment is currently useless for downloads, has fast pings but downloads take forever even with download managers.

I dont recall ever having changed the file so unless those servers (6 of them I tried) are all running modified configs maybe?

Okay will reapply the patch in 30 minutes when I get home and see if it makes a difference, thanks for the help! Np patrick just want to get a few games going. Still dont understand why I'm not spotting any populated servers (at lunchtime when I tried last) not many people play this or something online?

Its really odd, I was on a server last night, did about 30-40 laps with a few other guys in practice rounds in the f3 car and was fine, no lag crashes messages about reiza mismatch files.

Just seems like that one file somehow is corrupt or changed somehow compared to the version everyone else is using online. Maybe someone whom has a working copy should try passing the rfm file across. Did you provide that to your team mate who purchased the game yesterday? Did it resolve his issues?

I already said that 30 min demo is a bit to short to decide about buying the game.

Don't forget that for many people this is more an RF mod and they are saving their money for new games that are coming, so to convince them that this is different, 1 hour or 2 would be better.

Don't say that, it's great, my kid is World Champion in there, he love's it!:D

You're kid is Viktor Andersson? :D Just kidding.. The grafix are great... the international circuits, but it has just too many bugs and "rammers". Even after patch 2 ... :( I feel it has been a waste of money... It has been probably the last time I spend money on a CM product....
At the monmet I am saving money for rFactor2. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back