im so mad at ams2 on direct drive just rage quit a race

• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

direct drive users share your setting i just cant set this thing i dont know if its my wheel issue or game issue. i have prefectly set AC, ACC, raceroom even pCARS2 but ams 2 i cannot.
im so mad i just had race and rage quit cause wheel shakes like crazy and when i brake it try to rip my arms off.
if i set gain 50 i feel good forces until i turn lol or brake lol cause force too strong then
if i set gain at 30 i have no force until i turn or brake lol like horse riding.
LFB doesnt help much cause if i set gain 30 and lfb 30 i feel good center but then i not feel when turning, if i set gain at 50 mad no LFB i feel not center but much too strong force when turning, when i set 5 gain and 30 LFB i feel good center but again too strong force when turning. its facken crazy i rememebr it was god before they introduced so called brake load. now yo just touch brake and yo wheel goin full force right or left its so crazy and unreal like wtf, i m so mad at this game

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 963434

Youre trying to compare games that dont work even remotely the same. Especially RRRE. Also you realize in PC2 you have to fill all the bars before its clipping right? You do realize that you can get wheel and game clipping right? If you send more to the wheel then it can do it will still clip. Thats possible with a 20nm wheel. Im still wondering how you are getting what you think is realistic for the way the wheel should feel. Ive never seen anybody use settings like you are using. Also i dont know how it started but volume is not a gain! Set gain the adjust volume to get the feel you want. You may have to adjust the gain a few afterwards but nothing drastic. If you set gain youll be able to feel what the volume actually does.
well i try to test gain at 60 and volume at 60 and will tell how it looks, then just to be sure i will set volume at 100 and gain at 10 and im sure i will clip at 100 km/h in open wheelers. i think they in AMS2 just changed names
in pcars it was GAIN and VOLUME, in ams2 they locked GAIN at 100% and hidden it from us, then renamed VOLUME to gain xD but i will try your reccomendations. last time i was tweaking gain in pcars i remember i had wheel software in max force and gain at 40% and volume at 100% and i was clipping so much, then i set gain at 100% and volume at 40% and i feel the same thing but no clipping. i not only tell about those bars , i could feel clipping like it just stops vibrating and becomes constant same force to turn it and last bar goes full red like on my previous belt driven wheel

well i try to test gain at 60 and volume at 60 and will tell how it looks, then just to be sure i will set volume at 100 and gain at 10 and im sure i will clip at 100 km/h in open wheelers. i think they in AMS2 just changed names
in pcars it was GAIN and VOLUME, in ams2 they locked GAIN at 100% and hidden it from us, then renamed VOLUME to gain xD but i will try your reccomendations. last time i was tweaking gain in pcars i remember i had wheel software in max force and gain at 40% and volume at 100% and i was clipping so much, then i set gain at 100% and volume at 40% and i feel the same thing but no clipping. i not only tell about those bars , i could feel clipping like it just stops vibrating and becomes constant same force to turn it and last bar goes full red like on my previous belt driven wheel

Thats not at all what i meant. Set gain to a reasonable level with default volume. The leave gain at the same setting and try volume at 100. Then at 10 you will see its not JUST a second gain/volume. It changes how you feel the tires also.

In any game you should be able to leave your wheel at 100 i dont ever touch mine. Just turn the in game gain down. That way you dont limit the wheel and theres pretty much no way youre going to get clipping doing it that way.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back